Reedge Platform version 1.0.8. release notes
February 19, 2020 - Update notes
In this platform update, we have rolled out numerous new features and fixes to our clients.
- You can now download and manually approve quotations
- You can now add other agents as 'Partner' and create quotations and invoices addressed to these partners
- Added a brand-new 'Milestone widget' to the overview screen of an assignment to immediately keep track of an individual assignment's progress
- Added a new 'Note widget' to the overview screen of an assignment for creating general assignment notes
- Administrators can now manage a company's default in- and excluded services for assignments
- Administrators can now manage a company's services and tasks from the administrator panel
- Administrators now have access to more company settings in their administrator panel
- Improved the overall system speed and stability
- Improved the look and feel of quotation and invoice forms
- Improved the messaging, email and notification processes
- Fixed bugs and inaccuracies across the platform
If you have any questions or feedback for the development team, do not hesitate to contact us through our support page!
- The Reedge Team